The Mouthy Mimes

Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

Forums

Forum Home > Woodsball Talk > EMR Castle 2015 Spring

Jessica Jean
Administrator

Hi all!

Remember to pre-register at http://www.emrpaintball.com/castlefinale

Make sure you write "Mouthy Mimes" in the group name. 

Under "side preferred" type "Defense first choice, and attacking is second choice."  You can also click the boxes next to Saturday and Sunday defense.  

Under "player type" select "pre-paid."  Pre registration is $40 and is open until April 10th.  After this date, you can still register on the day of the event at the field.  If you chose to do so, I highly suggest paying on Friday so that you will not need to stand in line on Saturday.

The following players have been pre-registered:

Alan J.

Merv R.

Ben B.

Ian L.

Jessica J.

Please do NOT send $40 to the treasurer  for this event any more- deadline for me to register us was 1/19, as indicated in the email sent out at the beginning of January.  It is now each player's responsibility to register themselves.  

Bulk paint purchase as a team will take place in March-stay tuned for email regarding when to send your money to the treasurer by-if you would like to be part of the bulk buy. Again, you do not have to do this- you can always buy paint day of/at the field- there are no discounts this year on paint. 

If you have any questions, please call/text me (if you need my # please email me at treasurer@mouthymimes.com).

--
Pink Lady...sassy and classy
January 23, 2015 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Jones

Staying at the Holiday Inn that we were at last year.  Max (Immortal) is registered as well.

--

Let your marker do the talking.

Speak not at all and carry a fast marker with twitchy fingers.

February 12, 2015 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jessica Jean
Administrator
Awesome! I think we are going to look into staying there as well. Nothing beats being able to shower!
--
Pink Lady...sassy and classy
February 15, 2015 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff Cannon

Personally I like smelling like three days worth of ball sweat and BO. It's refreshing to wake up to in the morning.

--

Hold my beer and watch this....

February 15, 2015 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alicia Grzywinski "Mama Bear"

I'd be willing to split in on a room, even if it means bunking with MD again.

--

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

Albert Einstien

February 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ian Lilly
Administrator

I am down for splitting a room as well.  I will be booking a room this week. The hotel alan reserved is listed on the event on our calendar.

--

I would rather play with the same bunch of guys and gals every game and lose, then play with a bunch of randoms and win every game.
Pop Smoke, Draw Fire, Move OUT!!!

February 16, 2015 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Hilton(Blazin)
So im in for hotel, who wants to split with who? Remember split 4 ways is under 100 bucks fri/sat night stay.
--

sigh* ok... whos coming with me?

February 27, 2015 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Jones

That may be, but there are 3 other stinkers in the room with you. There is that.

--

March 20, 2015 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Jones

Pre-Purchase paint sales end 4/10/15. Save $10/case and buy now.  It is a field paint only event.

--

April 8, 2015 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.