Posted by Ian Lilly on August 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Double Figure Eight Race Sept 7th 2012 at 7:00PM or 1900
Ian "Mr.Pink" Lilly has entered the Double Figure Eight Race at the Hebron Harvest fair. He will be flying the Mime Colors and representing the team on the race track. Hopefully he can last more than 60 seconds.
Driver: Ian Lilly
Crew Chief: John Beaudry
Pit Crew: Jessica Jean
We Will be car #22 in Heat 3
So if you're a Mouthy Mime or you like the Mouthy Mimes come on out and show your support!!!! Regardless its fair season and it's gonn abe a good time.
- All Participants MUST Enter the Fairgrounds from Gate B off Route 85,
- All Participants MUST Enter the Pit area via Gate 11 (Formerly Gate 5).
- Entry Vehicles MUST Arrive Between 4:30 and 6:30 PM Only. Plan for Heavy Traffic!
- All Vehicles must pay $5 parking fee except the truck towing the entry vehicle.
- Everyone MUST pay Fair Admission except the Driver of Entry Vehicle plus 2 Crew Members.
-Free Parking until 5PM for all Fair seekers
I don't think she'll be hard to miss.
Blank spaces on on the fender panels are for vinyl decals that are being produced at this time.
We hope to see some familiar faces!!!